Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tis the season...

I know, Christmas on the mind already? You know it! I generally start to incorporate Christmas music into my everyday listening around the end of August. Yeah, I'm crazy. Hahaha!

But I also start thinking about what gifts to get people, Holiday parties, snow, cozy fireplaces...I love winter.

I always have a harder time trying to figure out what to get designer friends since it has to be aesthetically pleasing, obviously! But I think I found a few things on-line that any of them would really like.

Of course you'd want something practical, functional, and like I said, nice to look at. What designer doesn't like Pantone? Make a statement with a splash of color!

And who doesn't want to settle in for a movie night at home occasionally? The most popular Sans Serif and the most recent, Art&Copy.

I'm sure they'll be a hit this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment